Do you ever feel like you need to spice things up? Maybe you are happy with your daily routine but a part of you is bored and would like a little change. Here are 25 little things you can do to change things up a bit.
Try some of these:
1. Take a new way to work. Get out of autopilot and get your brain firing first thing.
2. Instead of emailing a co-worker walk over and talk with them. Getting more steps in is always beneficial for your brain and body.
3. Try and make a new recipe. This allows you to explore new foods, get your brain firing in new ways, and eating homemade can be more nutrient dense depending on your choice of recipe (choose wisely).
4. Go to a new grocery store. Give yourself the extra time to do this and have fun finding all your favorite items at a new place.
5. Go do something active with kids: Play ball, jump on a trampoline, roller blade. Your brain loves to do something new, especially when you add a lot of movement with the learning.
6. Plan a date with your spouse. You can’t lose with this one!
7. Work on your posture. This is great for your spinal sensory nerve, core, and whole body. God posture is a must practice!
8. Learn a new joke by asking 3 friends to tell you a joke. Laughing is great for the mind, body, and soul.
9. Ask a new co-worker to lunch. Have fun!
10. Wear bright colors. Also, if you know what your balancing colors are for any of your emotional blockages be sure to wear are them daily. If you do not know what we are referring to come in and get our InnerVoice analysis scan and you will find out!
11. Join a class: A dance class – Paint class – A cooking class – Karate class- Any new class.
12. Go to a sporting event. Stand-up, sit-down, fight-fight-fight!
13. Read a positive quote everyday for seven days and email all the quotes to a friend. Have them do the same
14. Play on the playground with your kid(s)
15. Go for a walk on your break at work. Yes, clear your mind and increase blood flow to your brain.
16. Go out dancing. Heck yeah!
17. Call an old friend… yes, on the phone. Walk and talk!
18. Smell some essential oils: lavender, abundance, lemon, deliverance, and more.
19. Go hear a speaker. Yes, do not stop learning.
20. Plan a weekend trip. Make it an active one. Just the “planning” part of the trip has a positive impact on the brain as well.
21. Go to a gallery and take in the beauty. A great chance to explore art and clear your mind.
22. Color in a coloring book (something that reminds you of your childhood could be fun)
23. Go skating. Regular and the roller rink or ice!
24. Ride a bike. Just cruz and take in the scenery.
25. Scream out loud and smile… just because
Have a great weekend!